- The Liberation: Alchemy Wars, Concluded December 13 at 1:40 am
- Alchemy Wars 2: The Rising December 1, 2015 at 10:15 pm
- Happy Bookday to Me: THE MECHANICAL March 10, 2015 at 11:46 pm
- Yellowstone Helium February 23, 2014 at 2:18 pm
- Gretel Cosplay! February 12, 2014 at 6:00 am
- Linguistic Deprivation Experiments That Really Happened February 9, 2014 at 4:54 pm
- My Work Published in 2013 January 12, 2014 at 2:02 pm
- Interview with Scott Brick, The Voice of God December 8, 2013 at 7:30 pm
- A Glossary of Hardboiled Slang for Something More Than Night December 6, 2013 at 1:36 am
- RELEASE DAY! Something More Than Night is Out December 3, 2013 at 10:00 am
LAUNCH DAY! Bitter Seeds in the Big, Wide World
At long last, Bitter Seeds is officially released today. And I am terrified.
Bitter Seeds has been getting great reviews. To celebrate the release, we're running a contest/puzzle/game called Chronicle of Sorrows. I've posted about it here, here, and here. First prize is a signed ARC of Bitter Seeds!
I've posted a list of online retailers here, should my poor little book strike your fancy.
It's been a long time coming-- more than two agonizing years passed between signing the contract for this trilogy and seeing my first novel in stores. On the one hand, I'm delighted and overjoyed to experience the realization of a lifelong dream. On the other hand, I'm ill with terror, knowing that my career now depends on thousands of people whom I don't know, and who have no vested interest in my efforts.
I'd love to see photos of Bitter Seeds in the wild. So much so that I'll even arrange to sign a copy for at least one person who sends in a photo. (By "arrange" I mean I'll cover the back-and-forth postage costs. If only two people send photos, I'll sign both copies. If twenty people send photos, I'll arrange to sign one copy. I'm a weasel, you see.) If you catch a picture of my wily and elusive book in its natural habitat—the bookstore—please send it to me at ian AT iantregillis DOT com. With your permission, I'll run the photo here and enter your name to get your copy signed. (Assuming my poor little novel strikes your fancy in the first place.)