- The Liberation: Alchemy Wars, Concluded December 13 at 1:40 am
- Alchemy Wars 2: The Rising December 1, 2015 at 10:15 pm
- Happy Bookday to Me: THE MECHANICAL March 10, 2015 at 11:46 pm
- Yellowstone Helium February 23, 2014 at 2:18 pm
- Gretel Cosplay! February 12, 2014 at 6:00 am
- Linguistic Deprivation Experiments That Really Happened February 9, 2014 at 4:54 pm
- My Work Published in 2013 January 12, 2014 at 2:02 pm
- Interview with Scott Brick, The Voice of God December 8, 2013 at 7:30 pm
- A Glossary of Hardboiled Slang for Something More Than Night December 6, 2013 at 1:36 am
- RELEASE DAY! Something More Than Night is Out December 3, 2013 at 10:00 am
My Work Published in 2013
OK. This is one of those can't-win posts: I hate doing this, but if I don't do it I'll curse myself for failing at yet another incredibly basic task of self-promotion.
Self-promotion is, by leagues, my least-favorite part of being an author. And of all my failings as a writer, self-promotion is surely the area where I fail most consistently.
Anyway, it's that time of year when people start looking for lists of works eligible for nominations. So below the cut I've posted a list of my works that were published in calendar year 2013: two novels and a novelette.
2) My fourth novel, Something More Than Night, was published by Tor Books on December 3, 2013. The audiobook edition was published by Audible. Something More Than Night was included on Best-of-2013 lists by both Kirkus and io9.
3) I also had one piece of short fiction published this year, thanks to the great folks at Subterranean Press. "What Doctor Ivanovich Saw" is a novelette (8800 words, as determined by the contract) that appeared in the Fall 2013 edition of Subterranean Press Magazine.